Thursday, November 02, 2006

NaNoWriMo Challenge Update

virgin cherry bomb

Well, it is Day Two and my word count is 6,982. I am very happy about that but I know there are going to be days when I cannot come up with a complete sentence. I am just going to keep writing as Sheryl keeps telling me. I also remember Bob Mayer saying that in New Jersey. Just write it.
I am really excited about the story so far. It just seems to be coming to me. I never know what I am going to say next and then there it is. I hope this keeps happening. I have one character that provides the snark and I love her. She helps me get from point a to point b.
I wish all the other NaNo people like Dee and Christina, good luck. I hope we can all do the 50,000.

3 Comments:

Blogger JT said...

SDCB - "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...I know I can, I know I can".

One word at a time and you will achieve greatness! Good luck.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Keziah Fenton said...

Just write now, edit later. Even if you're not thrilled with the direction things are going, or struggling for words, pour them out on to the page. You can clean it all up in the edits. And if Bob agrees with me, I must be right : )

7:08 AM  
Blogger rssasrb said...

That's write SDCB. Turn off the internal editor. You are doing great.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home